Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bruising And Swelling In Knuckles

Italy to the streets to say No to the Berlusconi government

I wanted to be myself today in Rome. I'm still alive in my eyes the images of the event last November 27 and I know for a fact that many people present that day there will also be present. What shall be done in Parliament on 14 no one can tell. Our hope, in the words of Giorgio Bocca (The Barbarian Invasions of 10/12/2010), is "finally rise up from the foot of Berlusconi." So I dedicate to all the people who come to the streets today I made this video a few weeks ago ', in Piazza San Giovanni .

Non sempre è facile partire, oltrepassare il mare. Ma il mio cuore è con voi. 
NO AL GOVERNO BERLUSCONI !
SI ALLA LEGALITA', ALLA SOLIDARIETA', ALLA GIUSTIZIA SOCIALE!




0 comments:

Post a Comment