Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Acrostic Poem For Chevy

tree or nativity scene? Bearzot

was the dilemma that, several years ago, 'the writer suggested Luciano De Crescenzo in his brilliant book called "Thus Spake Bellavista ". The tree lovers, according to the author of Naples, the spirits are practical, expeditious and concrete. The admirers of the crib more idealistic, imaginative, dreamers ... Well .. I tell you now, without much preamble: I have always preferred the crib. So this year I thought I'd offer you my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful 2011 through the im beautifully crafted images of the nativity scene at the Basilica of Bonaria in Cagliari.

To all of you, again, many many Congratulations to you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from ... Blogaventura Reporter e. .. you - say - prefer the tree or the crib?

Update 23/12/2010 : you point out that today is the Christmas number The Best of Magazine , the online magazine I work with since last spring. I recommend everyone read it because there are so many articles written with real skill by a talented group of bloggers and rehearsed. I wish to extend, from the pages of Blogaventura Reporter the best wishes to all my fellow adventure and, in particular Solindue and Arthur , ingenious creators of this fantastic initiative. - But - I wonder - how can you read The Best Magazine? It 's very simple: just click on the banner I've just placed high above my picture! Another Big hugs and Happy Holidays to all, Fabio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment