Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bathroom Scales Elevator Physics

Bia and the magic of syllables

I state that this activity is my idea and I have not yet been able to test it in class, but I could be a fun way for a review of the phonetic syllables in Italian.
One day I was thinking about the song that we are taught to remember the English alphabet, and I was wondering if there were something similar to Italian.
Suddenly, I do not know why, I thought the song "Bia".
all know the abbreviation of the cartoon "Bia - the challenge of magic," and I'm sure at least once, we all sang the chorus from A to Z (if this link you can find the piece of music for ' activities and download http://www.divshare.com/download/13942268-a6b ). The text is very simple

and Bi, bi e, ba be, and bi,
ba be bi, bi eo, ba be bi bo bi
eu, bu, ba be bi bo bu
us and we ee, about us, and we i,
ca ce ci, we eo, ca ce co us, we
eu, cu, ca ce co cu
us and of course you can continue with all the consonants and
Effe, effe ee, is fe, and effe, fe fi
ago, effe eo, fe fi fo ago,
effe eu, fu, fe fi fo ago and was
Gi, gi e, g, ga, gi ei,
ga ge gi, gi eo, ga ge gi go, gi
eu, gu, ga ge gi go gu
must clearly be aware of two things:
  • combinations with the "h", which according I would create confusion because the "h" should be postponed to voice diventale "ah, eh, ih, oh, uh" and then the text should be reversed (instead of "academic" to tell bisongerebbe "ACCA");
  • The change with "q" that can not be used alone but only as "qu" and also the result a "Quu" that does not exist in Italian, in my opinion is feasible, you just remind students to pay attention.
not wait to use this task, and what do you think? In your opinion can be fun? Using it in a different way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment