Friday, October 16, 2009

I Want To Start A Family Sticker Business

The Night Project



THE NIGHT, THE CURTAIN
2007
installation

curtain organza 2X1, 5 m, mattress, pillows, led lights.

lambda print from a film on aluminum 75x50 cm

document images
series "The Night" was born from an installation created in a forest at "Yard artistic environment", a festival of contemporary art of the last 24 hours. I sewed a tent cloth using a very light and transparent, I prepared a bed inviting those present to use it. Intimacy, rest, transparency, visibility, breach came in short circuit. The bed was a refuge for many during the night, me, around, take pictures.

THE NIGHT, THE TENT
2007
Organza tent 2X1, 5 m, mattress, cushions, LED lights.
lambda print from a film on aluminum 75x50 cm
documentation images

"The night" series comes from a setting I stood in a wood for "Cantiere artistico d'ambiente (environmental art yard)", a 24 hours contemporary art festival. I sewed a tent using a light and transparent cloth and I set a couch inviting people to come inside and use it as they wanted. Intimacy, rest, transparence, visibility and violation mixed and became confused. This bed was a kind of refuge for a lot of people during that night, I was around them, taking photographs.




















LE NOTTURNE, IL CAMMINO
2007
18 stampe lambda da file digitale on aluminum 12x9 cm
This night tells a path in the dark in the country. I shot for me to go and light the way, I shot what I could not see. What the images show were unexpected encounters, brief appearances.

THE NIGHT, THE WALK
2007
18 lambda prints from digital files on aluminum
This September is about to promenade in the dark. I Took photos using flash to light What Was around me and go on with my walk, I Took photos to see what I could not. All of the Subjects Were These images Apparitions short for me, unexpected encounters.

See "The night the walk"




THE NIGHT THE BED
2007
lambda 6 prints from digital files on 45X25 cm aluminum
"The bed" said routes and stops, meetings and leave, unexpected presences that prove decided to lose consistency and vivid to fade a flash, the possible fates that seem to make to what is present and reale.C 'is a bed that holds and protects, transparent and misleading, not place of meeting, passing rarefied, home. Inside of the characters.

THE NIGHT, THE BED
2007
6 lambda prints from digital files on aluminim 45X25 cm
"The Bed" tells about runs and stops, and leaves encounters, unexpected vivid Presences Appearing and vanishing in a flash light straight away in the dark. There are possibles Destinies joking what is real and sure. There is a couch and receiving Protecting, transparent and Ambiguos; inside, four characters.

See "The night the bed"

0 comments:

Post a Comment